All about the Bent Way of Living

Thursday, October 09, 2008

Rantpage

Someone mentioned the other day that they missed my rants on this blog, and could I possibly find it in my heart to seriously bitch about stuff or what ?! Yes apparently people read this blog but rarely comment... Let me start by bitching about that ! Nah, not really worth it... Lately I try to avoid negativity, so it's been mostly la-di-da happy-go-lucky summer stuff. But now that Winter is in the process of arriving, I'm starting to realize that yes, there are a bunch of things that are sticking in my craw (wtf is a craw?), and I really need to vent. So let's have at it... (warning about objectionable content and some cussin')

So WTF is up with sick people who still come in to work ? There they are at home, puking their guts out, coughing up a lung, and still they decide "Hey, why not go to work, it'll be boring staying at home playing my PS3 - why don't I fucking spread my germs throughout the whole company, and annoy people with my loud barking cough!". Either these people are totally pussy-whipped by their bosses (good possibility), don't want to use up a sick day when they can make better use of it later in the year to go skiing (more likely), or they are self-centered unaware work drones who have no idea of the consequences of bringing their germ-infested lame-ass biologically inferior bodies into work (most likely). Let's examine some of the scenarios : so they have a deadline for something they need to deliver, and though they are barely conscious, they decide to come in and do some work - which will no doubt be of excellent quality - and they generously share their germs with co-workers, who then repeat the process. So now you've got an entire company of sickos producing inferior quality work. People... stay the fuck home ! Ok I could really go on about this, as it is surpisingly rather entertaining (at least to me). But, I'll just fire one more off and be done. So, Sicko in the office next to me, you've been fucking sharing your barking hacking cough through the thin wall between us for a week now, and I've fucking had enough ! Yes today I'd finally had it up to here (hand held horizontally above head), and I was planning on working late to finish some shit I need to do. But I asked Barker at 5pm how late he would be working - 7pm - so I was out of there in like 10 seconds. Oh, and before I go, there's at least a half-dozen other Hackers there spewing their infestations... but uh the show must go on or something...

Hmm, I can't help but observe my frequent use of the 'f' word in order to make a point. Surely this is indicative of a lack of command of the English language, where a loss for words is easily remedied by inserting 'fuck' here or there. I will try to eliminate this behaviour, either by starting to learn gooder at my English vokabewlarry, or substituting a new word for the 'f' word. And I have just the thing - it came to me yesterday while I was absent-mindedly washing some dishes : Frark!

So what the frark is up with 'campers', who show up at the campground with an 80-foot long giant 2-story RV ? There were numerous such vehicles at the Cultus Lake camping area we were at last month. Some of these people almost never emerged from their air-conditioned behemoths. There was one adjacent to our campsite that I was sure was abandoned, or contained occupants that had passed away, as no one came in or out of it for a 24-hour period. The only clue of the possibility of non-intelligent life was that their 3000 decibel mega-heater kicked in around 4 am, startling me out of my pleasant dream of kissing Valentino by a crystal blue Italian stream - no wait that was just the stupid frarking song I couldn't get out of my head the day before. Anyways it was frarking rude, and I wanted to grab my axe and go over there and start chopping into the motor, but I refrained from such immature behaviour and stuck some earplugs in.
But think of the audacity of these dumbkopfs : there they are in their cozy soundproof sleepchamber, while the machinery that allows this to happen - external generator and heater - is out there belching out noise and annoying all the basic tent campers. How wude!

I guess that's it for now - Happy Thanksgiving!

3 Comments:

Blogger M.R. Tumnus said...

You make me laugh, thanks. We all need to see ourselves from someone else's perspective sometimes.

10:58 AM

 
Blogger Bad Design said...

:) I'm trying hard to keep laughing too, as HackerBoy next door is now finishing up his 3rd week of incessant coughing. Frark!

9:48 AM

 
Blogger Bad Design said...

And now we are into the 4th week of coughing - hurray ! I'm sure death is imminent, at which point I will be dancing a jig. The frequency has decreased a bit though - I just timed it and caughing episodes are about 3 minutes apart.

4:02 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home